The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait til the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below. Expect these with zero regularity.
- Italian Leather Briefcase – $118 ($198)
- Cotton “Standard Fit” Patch Pocket Blazer – $138 ($230)
- B.R. Dean Burgundy Leather Oxford – $88.80 ($148) (chestnut is excluded?)
- Wyatt Single Monk – $58.80 ($98)
- Pima Cotton/Cashmere Elbow Patch Crew – $41.70 ($69.50)
BR Picks are, in fact, excluded, but those new burgundy leather shoes aren’t a “BR Pick” at post time. They’re also doing an extra 40% off sale items, but no code is needed there. Full review on those burgundy lace-ups can be found here. And it looks like BR is debuting a new sportcoat/blazer fit? A “standard” fit? Good for the fellas with some bulk to their upper bodies, since their modern-slim fit can have pretty tight arm holes. Code expires today, 7/25/16.
- Foundation Linen Trouser (multiple colors/patterns) – $52.80 ($148 )
- Summerweight Chino (multiple colors/patterns) – $46.80 ($98)
- Unconstructed Cotton Blazer – $90 ($228)
- Foundation Linen Suit in Grey Herringbone – $240 ($400)
- Slub Jersey Henley – $34.80 ($68)
- Merino V- Neck Sweater (multiple colors) – $28.80 ($98)
- Foundation Linen Suit in Navy – $210 ($350)
As deep as Bonobos will usually go, and it’s a rarity, at that. It also doesn’t appear that their sale stuff is final sale yet either? So we got that goin’ for us. Remember… Bonobos can be a little tricky to navigate, so don’t forget to use the drop-down menus once you get to a certain product to see what other colors/patterns are on sale. That foundation linen suit could be a real winner, especially since it appears that the back is totally unlined?
- Cotton Nautical Stripe Crew Sweater – $34.65
Gingham Washed Button down – $20.96 Slim Washed Button Down in Blue/Cream Plaid – $20.96
- Sutton Oxford Cloth Pant – $12.49 FINAL
Got all that? It’s 30% off, unless it’s in the clearance section. And if it is in the clearance section, it’s an extra half off. Free shipping no minimum as well, site-wide. That free shipping is key, especially if you’re buying just a single item (such as a twelve dollar pair of pants). Full how-to-wear-it on those green oxford pants can be found here. UPDATE: Looks like those shirts are “excluded” for the time being? I think it’s because they’re a “best bet” item? Odd. And, a bummer. The sweater is up for the code though.
Also worth a mention on a Monday
- Nordstrom: Their anniversary sale is going on. Picks here.
- Old Navy / GAP: 40% off w/ COOL40.
- Lands’ End: Extra 20% off sale items w/ BONUS20 & pin 1675.