IT’S NOT JUST A HANDFUL. IT’S A HOEDOWN.
Why hoedown? Too much for a handful. Enjoy the long weekend fellas. And not to nag,
but come Monday, don’t forget what that day is actually about. Despite the holidays being different,
we’re sticking with the same policy as Veterans Day come Monday. We won’t be posting.
- Tailored Fit, Partially Lined Regatta Blazer – $118.80 ($198)
- Cashmere Breton Stripe Crew – $119.40 ($199)
- Cotton Breton Stripe Drifter Crew – $35.40 ($59)
- Baird McNutt Linen Houndstooth Sportcoat – $131.40 ($219)
- Flat Front Tailored Fit Wool Year ’rounder Dress Pants – $62.30 ($89)
- Straight Fit Lighthouse Chinos – $34.30 ($49)
And by everything they mean… everything Lands’ End. Not Canvas by Lands’ End. But still, this is about as good as it gets for Lands’ End these days. Yes, that cashmere crewneck is pricey, even at 40% off, but it’s the real deal. Super soft cashmere that also feels strong. A trimmer but not tight cut. Supremely breathable but also keeps you warm. One of those “if I had to pick one sweater to wear for the rest of my life” articles of clothing.
- Ludlow Chino Suit Jacket & Matching Pant = $305.20 ($456)
- Legacy Blazer in Ludlow or Crosby Fit – $271.60 ($388)
- Ludlow Traveler Wool Suit Jacket & Matching Pant – $476 ($700)
- Textured Cotton Shawl Collar Cardigan – $82.60 ($118.00)
- Wallace & Barnes Shetland Wool Cardigan – $90.99 ($158)
- 9″ Stanton Chambray Short w/ Embroidered Anchors – $41.99 ($75)
- Goodyear Welted Kenton Suede Bucks – $138.60 ($198)
And once again, their spectacular summer weight sportcoats are excluded from this cut. Which stinks. BUT… lots of other goods to pick from with the 30% off. And their sale section is looking nicely stacked right now as well. Also, their Legacy blazers are now getting the 30% off discount, which puts either the Ludlow or Crosby fit at a plenty fair price. Super 130s wool. Highly versatile design. Full review here.
- Summerweight Chinos in Seafoam – $70.40 ($98)
- Leather Hook Belt – $54.40 ($90)
- Monkey’s Fist Belt in Blue – $30.40 ($58)
- Eastland Yarmouth – $78.40 ($125)
- Merino V-Neck Sweater (multiple colors) – $38.40 ($98)
Been a while since Bonobos threw us a promo code bone. Sale section is pretty scattered in terms of sizes right now, but there have been a few new additions in terms of accessories and shoes.
- Polaris GMT Automatic – $402.5 w/ DAPPERED30 ($575)
- Monterey Quartz Chrono – $152.50 w/ STARTSTOP ($305)
Word is there’s not a lot of those Polaris GMT watches left in the silver dial/blue hands setup. So, if you’ve been thinkin’ about it, now’s the time to think even harder. Review of the Polaris can be found here, while a review of the Monterey Quartz Chrono can be found over here.
- Cornwallis Oxford in Brown, Black, Walnut, Chili – $199.00
- Brooks Bros. Warwick Single Monk Strap – $149.00
- Carlyle Plain Toe Oxford in Walnut, Oxblood, etc., – $199.00
- Mora 2.0 in Brown, Bourbon, Black – $199.00
Still going on, and still a really nice deal. An extra $50 – $100 off select styles. As always, selection will vary depending on your size, width, and shade of choice, but there are some real significant savings to be had. Warwicks from $149? And you get a slim, rubber sole since it’s a Brooks Bros. Model? Not half bad. Prices expire on May 30th. If you’re unfamiliar with Factory 2nds quality and/or shoebank sales, head here for a primer.
Meanwhile, on the main Allen Edmonds site… some very popular models are getting deep discounts for the long weekend. 1st quality Strands have dropped to $275. As have the outstanding Cornwallis. ALSO… if you happen to be an Amex card holder, word is you can get a $50 credit on your statement on purchases of $250+ at Allen Edmonds through 6/19. Word is you have to log into your Amex account and then manually add that offer to your card in their platform. That drops both of these CEO favorites to a crazy low price of $225. Big thanks to Camerin S. for the tip!
- Sutton Fit Oxford Cloth Pant – $32.00
- Sutton Fit LIGHTWEIGHT Chino (multiple colors) – $29.50
- Horiz. Striped Unconstructed Linen-Cotton Blazer – $89.00
- Striped Cotton Shawl Collar Toggle Cardigan – $54.00
- 9″ Linen-Cotton Beach Short – $29.50
Here’s the thing about JCF when there’s a blanket 50% off of their “Valued at” prices. Those are good prices. But… sometimes they run sales and codes that stack and prices can get even BETTER than half off. But again, 50% off is still solid. Just depends on when you want or need to make that purchase. No shock that most/all of their suits are excluded. UPDATE: Looks like the code ALMOSTSUMMER gets you 20% off purchases over $100+ (excluding suits.) So if you’re going big, you can net yourself plenty of savings there. Thanks to Collin M. for the tip!
- Slim or Contemporary Fit Light Grey – $320ish US / $418 CAD ($468 CAD)
- Slim or Contemporary Fit Steel Blue Sharkskin – $320ish US / $418 CAD ($468 CAD)
- Slim or Contemporary Fit Navy Blue – $320ish US / $418 CAD ($468 CAD)
- Slim or Contemporary Fit Blue/Grey – $305ish US / $398.50 CAD ($448 CAD)
No multi-buy requirements this time. Need/want just one suit? Then you can buy one suit and still get the fifty bucks off. Remember, you’ll probably get dinged by a foreign transaction fee by your credit card/bank, but the suits are great for the price. Full review here. Offer expires Sunday. And word is that Spier & Mackay are now offering free return shipping for new customers on their first suit purchase. Might want to get that confirmed by Customer Service before you jump in though.
- Grant Lightweight Shell Cotton Blazer – $139.30 ($298)
- Cotton Tuckstitch Crewneck – $48.30 ($129.50)
- Milano Shawl Knit Blazer/Cardigan – $62.30 ($198)
- Kyle Canvas & Leather Tote – $69.30 ($115.50)
- Cashmere Mixed-Stitch V-Neck Sweater – $104.30 ($429)
They’ve been running this for about a week now, and it looks like it’s set to expire Sunday. Stock is starting to get picked over a bit in terms of sizes/color selection, but if you’re not afraid to buy a sweater out of season, there’s some tempting options in there.
- Chino Shorts – $19.90 ($29.90)
- Solid Button Down Collar Polo – $14.90 (reg. $24.90)
- Striped Button Down Collar Polo – $14.90 (reg. $24.90)
- Contrast Placket Button Down Collar Polo – $14.90 ($24.90)
Same deal that they launched last week. Cheap, decently made basics for the warm weather that’s on the way (or, for some, already here). Lots of colors to pick from on those shorts. Not sure how slim they fit.
- Factory Premium Performance Jean – $39.99 ($99)
- Factory Tailored-Slim Fit Cotton Blazer – $71.99 ($179)
- Factory Field Jacket – $44.79 ($139)
- Factory Slim Chambray Blazer – $75.99 ($189.99)
Full disclosure. I don’t have any in-person with BR Factory blazers or sportcoats. But it appears (key word: appears) that these might be lined in a cotton fabric instead of the usual polyester? If so, they could be winners. Just remember that you’re on the hook for returns. Meanwhile, here’s the full in-person with those stretchy premium performance jeans. UPDATE: Big thanks to Zach J. for sending in the tip about the extra 20% off code, which looks like it runs through 5/30!
Also worth a mention:
- Huckberry: Free shipping no min. through Monday. No code necessary.
- Ledbury: Shirts and pants deal = $50 off 2 items, $150 off 4 items, $250 off 6 items. No code necessary.
- Timex: 20% off + Free shipping at $25 w/ DADGRAD20. (Just be sure to check Amazon first to compare prices, since some of their popular models can be had there for much, much less.)
- Billy Reid: They’ve added some new stock to their Spring Sale.
- Banana Republic: 40% off w/ BRTAKE40 but there are plenty of exclusions, like the arbitrary “BR PICKS”.
- Cole Haan: Extra 30% off Sale Items w/ EXTRA30.
- GAP: 35% off your purchase w/ EVENT. (Not the best, but this offer expires 5/27? Maybe something more this weekend?)