Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekend, or sometimes, a bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
- Tailored Fit, Partially Lined Soft Construction “Regatta” Blazer – $138.60 ($198)
- Traditional Fit 9″ Summer Madras Lighthouse Shorts – $27.65 ($39.50)
- Micro Mesh Woven Collar Polo Shirt – $24.15 ($34.50)
- Breton Stripe Cotton Drifter Crewneck Sweater – $35.40 ($59)
- Cashmere Striped Crew – $139.30 ($199)
- Bridle Leather Belt – $34.30 ($49)
Big thanks to Eric. L. for sending in the style tip on this one. It’s certainly not as good as it gets for Lands’ End, where most everything always goes on sale and then an additional code can be applied eventually, but it’s not a bad way to get your hands on some of their new arrivals in time for spring/summer. That Regatta blazer is a wool poly blend, and appears to be more of a super-soft construction, performance type of navy blazer. Dressy? Sure. But not stiff. Meanwhile, that Cashmere striped crew is pricey. And it’s also really, really nice. Code and pin is only good on regular priced items.
Banana Republic: 40% off w/ BRSPRING (but so many exclusions)
- Italian Leather Briefcase – $118 ($198) Full review here
- Aiden Slim Herringbone Pant – $47.70 ($79.50)
- Paul Loafer in Cognac – $88.80 ($148) Full Review Here
- Grant-Fit Custom 078 Wash Bold Check Shirt – $38.70 ($64.50)
- Double Breasted Trench Coat – $150 ($250)
So. Many. Exclusions. Specifically, BRPICKS. There are so many friggin’ items on the BR site that get that tag (like all sportcoats, many of their shoe collection, all sunglasses, etc.) this time around. And that’s frustrating. But, a few desirables are up for the code. So if you’ve had your eye on something from Banana Republic, it’s worth a check.
The Obvious Pick: UNLINED Woolrich Yankee in “Buckskin” – $142.97 ($325)
It’s not boot season, but that’s as good of a price that the Yankee has gone for in quite some time. Made in the USA from Horween leather. These happen to be unlined. Full review of the lightly lined option can be found over here. Big thanks to “Starbreaker” on threads for pointing out this sale.
- Slim Fit Washed Shirt In Burgundy/Navy Gingham – $17.99 ($29.99)
- Pattered Washed Shirt in Opal/Blue Check – $17.99 ($29.99)
- Cotton Fisherman’s Sweater in Slim or Reg. Fit – $41.94 FINAL ($69.99)
- Leather Small Valet Tray – $11.99 ($19.99)
- Knit Cotton Zig-Zag tie – $11.99 ($19.99)
Affordable, versatile basics. Just in time for the weather to start warming up with some consistency. It’s a true clearance, so sizes are scattered and sometimes paltry. Just be aware of that going in.
- Made in the USA Leather Messenger Bag in Black – $393.75 ($525)
- Made in the USA Leather Messenger Bag in Olive – $371.25 ($495)
- Made in Italy Wool/Cashmere Striped Crew – $82.12 FINAL ($295)
Billy Reid? Not cheap. But the quality is certainly there. And at least this code works on sale items too, not just full priced. Just be wary that there are plenty of final sale styles lurking about since it’s clearance season. Those briefcases are a splurge, but they nail the cleaned-up rugged thing, and the straps are made from Cordovan leather.
Also worth a mention:
- EXPRESS: Take an additional 20% off all clearance items at checkout.
- Bespoke Post: They’ve got a spring sale happening in their online store.
- J. Crew: 25% off select spring styles, + an extra 30% off sale items w/ SHOPNOW (y’know, in case you want to pick up a cashmere ludlow sportcoat for three bills after you apply the code).
- HauteLook: They’re running a Gant event with some spring-ready pieces.